“Worth it!!”
Review of Fisherman's Wharf

Fisherman's Wharf
Ranked #13 of 315 Restaurants in Galveston
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Worth it!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We had fun, great place, kids loved the view. The waiter was very attentive and the food was worth every precious penny they charge for it, and they definitely charge for it!

• Polish first
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I am only ranking this a two because the location and view were fantastic. The food was so completely disappointing, and the service absolutely atrocious. We had one waitress in the beginning and then got switched over to a waiter who never even offered to refill our glasses one time during the entire meal! Burgers are gross. I swear that I think they are using frozen grill flavored patties-UGH! Not what you expect from a Landries resteraunt. Lobster-crab bisque had hardly any meat and bread did not taste like sourdough. Fries arrived cold....Just very disappointing.

Anchorage, Alaska
“Disappointment”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This restaurant was recommend from one of the workers at the Visitors Bureau. I was disappointed. The food was average and the price for lunch. The wait staff was friendly.

Pflugerville, Texas
“Very delicious”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I traveled with my husband and daughter. Our entrees were huge! I ordered gumbo which I found to be rather salty so the waiter and manager offered to substitute clam chowder for me, which was fine and very delicious. The view was entertaining: my daughter was easily amused by all the pelicans crash diving into the ship channel nearby as well as spotting a jelly fish here and there, too.

Visited June 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“great setting, good food and service”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Visited in May 2013 on a recommendation. We had booked in advance and were given a table outside on the decking as requested. we were seated almost immediately on arrival and our drinks order taken straight away, with the drinks appearing very soon afterwards. The waitress was polite, knowledgable and very efficient, and advised on the food. Good choice on the menu and the food was very good. Beware of adding extras onto the main course (I had crab added to my fish dish and the crab cost $8.00 which was quite expensive and the small amount didn't add a great deal to the meal). That apart we enjoyed the food, and shared a dessert between two of us. Overall the food and drinks were not cheap but I felt that I got value for money.

The location is brilliant, looking out over the harbour, watching the pelicans and other sea birds as the sun was setting; I would certainly recommend this for the setting alone. Park in the car park in front of the restaurant and they will validate your parking ticket when you pay your check so you don't pay for the parking.

• Visited May 2013