“Best BarBQue”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Galveston, Texas
“Best BarBQue”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Casual, your order at the counter and they call your name to put up when ready. They also cater. All the food is great, I love the baked potato with chopped beef. It is only a short block from the beach.

Visited February 2012

Louisville
“Without the BBQ Sauce, The Food Is Bland”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

First the good: The sides are fantastic. The beans & spud salad are great. The smoked sausage was dynamite. My companion had the pork sandwich, the pork was good, but dry - remedied with the supplied BBQ sauce.

The brisket was not so good. I am a fan of Texas BBQ, the stuff that doesn't need any sauce to be good. Their brisket tasted like slightly smoky pot roast.

If you want decent food, Queens will fit the bill. If you want the real stuff, you'll have to go inland.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank gt2c
Corsicana
“Best BB-Que in Galveston”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stopped in this restaurant at the request of a friend, I had never eaten here but Boy' will I be back! I ordered the chopped beef sandwich which came with a heaping of FF, and my GF ordered the cliff hanger (Turkey sandwich) with onion rings! The food was very hot, service great, I love the rustic decor of restaurant, and last but not least the taste of the BBQue was over the top with a great smoked flavor, very tender. I will be back and no wonder this little hidden gem has been voted Best of the Best in Galveston many years! Can't wait to try the loaded baked potatoes!!!!!

• Visited June 2012
Oklahoma City
“Great local joint with delicious BBQ”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I really enjoyed my experience here. I went with a group of friends and everyone LOVED their food. I ordered the chopped beef brisket sandwich on a hamburger bun and my boyfriend ordered the same with a small portion of a bunch of their sides. Really delicious food and the service was good. We came when it was practically empty so we received our food quickly. For the price, this trip was definitely worth it!

• Visited July 2012
Galveston, Texas
“Best stuffed potato on the island”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Very Texas BBQ with great fixings. Love the backed potato stuffed with beef BBQ.

Visited July 2012