“Great seafood”

Ranked #16 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Shrimp 'N Stuff Restaurant opened in 1976 and quickly became known as "the place where the locals love to eat." In these past 38 years we have had many guests visiting our fine city from across the U.S. who tell us they wished they had found Shrimp 'N Stuff the first day they arrived and assured us they will be back several times before they leave Galveston.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Local place that serves deep fried seafood, if you are into fried. Alacarte or meals served with slaw, hushpuppies, fries. Nothing fancy but clean. Service good

Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Usually the food is good here, but yesterday I had the boiled shrimp salad. It had watery, tasteless shrimp in addition to about a pound of nasty tasting lettuce. I have my doubts about whether or not the lettuce was washed properly. I have had diarrhea since eating there yesterday. It will be a long time before I visit again or recommend it to anyone. By the way, hey supposedly offer senior discounts, but I have never received one. Must you present your driver's license to get the discount?

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Was there at 3pm today. I wanted fried oysters & my date wanted fried shrimp. Cashier said we had to wait an hour, so we had to order grilled shrimp because we were so hungry. As we were seated, a couple came in was told the same thing then ordered anyway & got their fried food order 15 minutes later.e were forced tomeat grilled shrimp or leave. Then they handed out 6 orders of fried food placed before us. Then a couple walked in was told it would be an hour and place an order anyway. They got their order 10 minutes later.

1  Thank Wayne W
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We try to eat here every time we make it to the Island, it is a small Mom and Pop place with great food, selection, and prices. It appears as if a lot of the local eat here as well since we see a lot of police cars and other emergency vehicles as well as local tags. There is usually adequate parking even if you do have to use the street and well worth a try!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Have eaten here several times. Food doesn't disappoint. Fried shrimp and oysters, what could be better? Hushpuppies are tasty also. I'll go back next time I'm in Galveston.