“Wonderful Food Every Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fish Tales

Fish Tales
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Tales is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 308 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grove, Oklahoma
“Wonderful Food Every Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Every time we're in Galveston, we make it a point to eat at Fish Tales. Service is always good and staff is friendly.

• Visited March 2012

Corinth, Texas, United States
“Always go here for the value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love this little restaurant and enjoy their food and drinks everytime we visit Galveston. Like it so much I bought their t-shirts for the children as souvenirs. Good prices and good food. I will go again!

Visited August 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“they went down hill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

use to eat here all the time, but t seems like they gve you less food and charge the same price. i got fred shrimp and there was literally 4 shrimp on my plate with a mountain of fries. umm, i didnt pay $15 for a plate of fries

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jaymie22
Nacogdoches, Texas
“Great Value and Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Fish Tales was a great place for drinks, dinner, and a great view. Fish Tales had the atmosphere of a nice restaurant, but without the expensive prices. They also had some great drink specials. The food was wonderful and service was great! My girlfriend doesn't even like much seafood and she loved it! This restaurant exceeded my expectations and I will be going back every chance I get. Do yourself a favor and stop by Fish Tales!

• Visited August 2012
Nacogdoches, Texas
“Here Fishy, Fishy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I loved this place! Well, I loved the food. I don't care too much for tourist traps, but as far as tourist traps go, this was a good one. I ordered a dish with Mahi-Mahi and it was seriously the best overall seafood meal I've ever had. I also got a milkshake on my way out the door, which was also awesome. Great view of the sea, great service, great place. GO!

• Visited August 2012