“Go here first!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Quality, Service, Price, Atmosphere We went to a lot of rated restaurants from Trip Advisor my only regret is that we went here last. The place was spotless, the help was freindly, the food was superior, the selection great. This rates far above a large # of places very close by and rated better!

1  Thank Don W

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Wonderful place for breakfast. My husband says this was in his top 5 breakfasts ever. I would have given it a perfect rating except you had to order at the counter. When I pay $20 for a meal I do prefer to be waited on. Other than that it was perfect and I will most likely go there again this week.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nothing better, more dependable and better priced. Why we don't eat every meal here I will never understand......go, go, go. Then go to their bakery next door and the ADORABLE clothing store *Style* across the street.....those are our happy places within the first hour of being on the island.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Tasty. Though they got my order wrong-Server corrected it immediately. Obviously, a good place to go.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I had a late lunch here while visiting the Island. It was very comfortable. My husband had a jalapeno burger and he liked it...I had the turkey burger and liked it as well...both were juicy and flavorful. Plenty to eat! The place was clean...the only gripe I have is that the staff was not very attentive and seemed to really not care if we were there or not...never checked on us, smiled, or even looked at us. Not that we needed anything but a little attention might have been nice. Food was good though :)