“Great gluten free for Celiacs!”
Review of Mosquito Cafe

Mosquito Cafe
Ranked #7 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great food, wonderful ambiance, awesome service. Breakfast is superb! There are many options from GF to normal diets. You will be impressed. Try the corn beef hash tacos... Yum! Enjoy!

3  Thank Pastor-TP
James C, Manager at Mosquito Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for your business and incredible review! One of the wonderful things about fresh made to order food is the flexibility to make slight modifications to tend to people's dietary needs. I appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you in the cafe the next time you're in town!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This is one og my favorite places on island. The staff r so friendly, its cheerful with lots of happy regulars. this trip I had my all time favorite-turkey divinity sandwich on fresh french bread with sliced turkey bacon brie grilled green apples n herbed mayo, I love this sandwich! hubs had bfast of perfectly grilled potatoes with fried eggs n bacon and fresh baked wheat toast, perfect bfast! lemonade cake to go, good cake but I prefer the chocolate cake or gooey lemon bar but thats just me, my mom is in love with the lemonade cake!

James C, Manager at Mosquito Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your continued business and feedback! We strive to provide a warm friendly environment with amazing food. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The pumpkin soup was to die for. Not a huge selection of dishes, but good food made well. Looks to be popular with locals.

1  Thank TravellingTexan

Thank you for your business and feedback! Our cream of pumpkin soup with cranberry relish is a Fall staple for many of our patrons. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and hope that you'll come visit us again when in Galveston!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Went for lunch with co-workers. Great lil place. I didn't love my lunch...but I ordered the wrong thing. My co-workers dishes were amazing though. And my gingersnap cookie was a big hit too. I will be back and order better next time.

James C, Manager at Mosquito Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for visiting us! I'm sorry you didn't care for your meal, if you don't care for your next selection please let the staff know and we'll take care of you. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The staff at the Bishops Palace recommended this cafe. What a great find. Cute little venue with a friendly staff that goes out of their way to serve you with high quality tasty food. I had the salmon club. Delicious!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
James C, Manager at Mosquito Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Denise, thank you for visiting our cafe! We strive to provide amazing food, exceptional & friendly service, & and a casual homelike experience. Thank you for your feedback!