“A favorite when we visit Galveston. True Italian food & atmosphere!”

Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Description: Tucked away in the thick of seafood restaurants, you will find all the romance, fun and tradition of Italy with a Texas-size seaside view to compliment the richness of Mario's Seawall's pastas and pizzas. Experience authentic Italian cuisine at its finest, in Galveston's oldest Italian restaurant.
Reviewed 1 week ago

Waitstaff is great & the food is truly authentic. I haven't tried the pizza, but everyone says it is as good as Chicago's. The portions are generous & great food with a view of the seawall.

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience!. We appreciate it, and we look forward to your next visit! Great review!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had lunch here today and it was absolutely delicious! Their mixed drink menu is great and everything we ordered to drink was exceptional! Highly reccomend this place. Bettye was our waitress today and she was quick, knowledgeable, and very friendly!

We are glad to hear that Madison, thank you. We hope that you will dine with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

During my first visit, I had the Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo and I must say it was delish and went back had the same item...If you've never eaten here I would say give it a try...I am a very picky person and will not just eat anywhere, yes I'm that person that takes their own plasticware to all restaurants, wish I could take my own plates to... however I haven had a bad experience here (yet)...went twice!

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for dining with us, Renea. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your visits with us and appreciate the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here with the family of 6 for dinner, everyone enjoyed their dish with no complaints. In particular, then grouper on angle hair pasta was superb! Clean place, nice view, and friendly professional waiter. High recommend.

We are glad to hear that. We hope that you and your family will dine with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What can I say- it was good! The food wasn't spectacular, but it was basic and tasty. We had the buffet, and I think that I'd have to order off the menu next time.

KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks, Judith, for dining with us! We appreciate the great 4-star review and are glad you stopped in for our lunch buffet. We look forward to seeing you again.