“Delicious food, Wonderful wait staff”

Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 331 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Tucked away in the thick of seafood restaurants, you will find all the romance, fun and tradition of Italy with a Texas-size seaside view to compliment the richness of Mario's Seawall's pastas and pizzas. Experience authentic Italian cuisine at its finest, in Galveston's oldest Italian restaurant.
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here today and it was absolutely delicious! Their mixed drink menu is great and everything we ordered to drink was exceptional! Highly reccomend this place. Bettye was our waitress today and she was quick, knowledgeable, and very friendly!

Date of visit: September 2018
KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

We are glad to hear that Madison, thank you. We hope that you will dine with us again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

During my first visit, I had the Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo and I must say it was delish and went back had the same item...If you've never eaten here I would say give it a try...I am a very picky person and will not just eat anywhere, yes I'm that person that takes their own plasticware to all restaurants, wish I could take my own plates to... however I haven had a bad experience here (yet)...went twice!

Date of visit: May 2018
KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for dining with us, Renea. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your visits with us and appreciate the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Ate here with the family of 6 for dinner, everyone enjoyed their dish with no complaints. In particular, then grouper on angle hair pasta was superb! Clean place, nice view, and friendly professional waiter. High recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

We are glad to hear that. We hope that you and your family will dine with us again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

What can I say- it was good! The food wasn't spectacular, but it was basic and tasty. We had the buffet, and I think that I'd have to order off the menu next time.

Date of visit: June 2018
KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thanks, Judith, for dining with us! We appreciate the great 4-star review and are glad you stopped in for our lunch buffet. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time with AWESOME pizza!!! The only bad thing was the greeter that took forever to come, and didn’t have a kind or helpful greeting. Then we were happy to be handed over to Gloria, our server!!! She was AWESOME, very thoughtful and went the extra mile to serve us! The BBQ pizza was our favorite! The other 4 we got were just as good! I found my new fav restaurant in Galveston! Always will come back when I visit! Thanks Gloria for the good time!

Date of visit: August 2018
KarlaGRG, Public Relations Manager at Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that Gloria was a good server to you. We hope that you will dine with us again soon.