“Not so good service”

Mario's Seawall Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 311 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas
“Not so good service”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We had the buffet which was a nice selection. The food was average. We ordered 3 adult buffets and two children's not realizing our 10 year old was considered an adult. Which is not a big deal. Then there was an error on our bill and both our server and the hostess argued it with is. They charged 5 adults and one child. I felt they were not helpful at all. I would not recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Not great...”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Sorry, but the food tasted like it came from a can and reheated to death! The only thing that saved them was our server was extremely nice and they did have a really good desert, strawberry cake and gelato. I would not go back there for Italian food but when in Galveston you should stick to seafood....

Wellington, Florida
“good for family dining”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Located away from the busy center of town, still just across the street from the beach. This restaurant serves a good meal for a reasonable price. The service is friendly and helpful. There is a very nice looking outdoor patio which must be very nice to be seated at when it is not too hot.

Visited July 2014
Ferris, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, horrible waitress.”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to Marios for the buffet, but decided to order a pizza instead. The pizza was awesome, I forget what it was called, something like the "seawall special". My wife and I have never had a cannoli, so we shared one for dessert, it was also very good. The reason why I only gave 4 stars is because our waitress sucked. She never once came back to our table on her own. I had to flag her down for refills and to order dessert. The hostess was nice and visibly upset about our lack of service. The hostess had to help us to get another beer or tea. We went to Marios between lunch and dinner so there was only a couple of other people there.

1 Thank TxChris34
Evans, Ga
“Good food”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Had dinner here on. Saturday night and was seated very quickly. Service was very good, restaurant clean. I ordered spaghetti , noodles were cooked just right not to soft. I ordered mine with the marinara sauce, the sauce was very good, but they could have drained the noodles more as it seemed watery. No bread came with the meal which I thought was odd. My children ordered pizza, their classic. They thought it was very good. Plenty of toppings, they got the hand tossed crust Would recommend. To anyone wanting pizza to Italian food. Prices reasonable

• Visited July 2014