“Tasty brunch”

Farley Girls Cafe
Ranked #30 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Texas Monthly Magazine - "This bright, cheery cafe located near the Medical Center enjoys a legion of foodie fans. Weekday lunches feature great salads, sandwiches, po'boys, and one of our faves-tacos loaded with grilled fish, crunchy cabbage slaw, and a house-made rémoulade that brings it all together. On the weekends we return for a brunch of fluffy biscuits topped with sinfully rich cream gravy and a pitcher of mimosas with fresh squeezed OJ. Oh yeah."
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I got huevos rancheros, one of my favorite breakfast meals. It was really good and filling. Unlike other places, they layered everything. It was good. A little spicy. I'd get it again. My sister got the cornbread waffle and added fried chicken. It was good if you ate it all in one bite. The corn bread was good but I'm more of a sweet cornbread type person and theirs was savory. I got coffee, which was good but nothing special and I didn't see any lattes on their menu. The cashier was the least favorite part of my experience there. She wasn't rude but wasn't friendly either. She just looked like she was there. No expression on her face and she forgot to give me my coffee cup so I had to go back up and get it. FYI - the line was out the door but it moves relatively fast and it's counter service so you order then go find a seat. I'll be back.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Food was good no problem there.

All the issues we had were with parking - terrible, wheelchair access - bothersome and the noise level at peak hours - AWFUL.

I enjoy talking to people when we go out together. I do not like shouting.

Will I go back? Maybe, if I have a specific hard to please family member with me who really enjoyed the food, otherwise I am likely to skip it because it's out of the way and loud.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Enjoyable breakfast at a restaurant that is not your run of the mill chain restaurant meal or drive thru. Food was tasty and flavorful. Good place to enjoy not only the food and also good conversation. Busy on Sunday but they still get your food to you quickly and hot.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to have your breakfast or branch) we came there twice, second time we came there just because you can sit on a summer terrace with your dog) they even offer a bowl of water for him! If you want to have breakfast there and not spend time on a line, come before 10am! And also, they work until 3pm!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Fabulous food here! The mimosas were great, and we tried the cornbread waffles, huevos rancheros, queso eggs benedict...all were excellent. The portions are large, enough for 2 people to share!