“Top Charter and Captain”

Kapt Keepers Charters
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Charter and Captain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was forced to plan my first father-in-law fishing trip in Galveston in December 2013. I personally haven't fished in Galveston, so it was a tall order to find a good charter boat and actually catch fish in December. After researching 38 charter boats, I followed my gut instincts and trust Trip Advisor. Captain Bob was very polite and honest. He told me hunting was better than fishing during that time of year and I should save my money! I still insisted on fishing, but he was still cautious about us having a great time.

After 6 hours, we caught 3 Red Drums, 8 founders, and 2 trout. How? Captain Bob knows the fishing spots.

We're definitely returning in the summer when the fish are biting more with Captain Bob steering the way.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank HariboGummi

Heath, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A BIG Fish every 10 minutes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

We went out Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Our trip started slow, but Bob knows everybody in Galveston and he had friends willing to help him find fish for us. That's a testament to what a really great guy Bob is. Most fishermen wouldn't tell their own mothers where the fish are. Once the big fish hit, they just kept coming. Our family of 5 (including 3 kids) tagged out in less than an hour with over 120 lbs of Bull Reds! We cooked some up right after Thanksgiving and it was terrific! We can't recommend Captain Bob highly enough and will definitely look him up on our next trip. And you gotta find Benji back at the dock. He fillets fish so well he makes the cats mad!

1 Thank Mike N
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“They call him Captain KEEPER for a reason”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

My family and I have been fishing with Captain Bob for over 10 years. He provides a safe and fun environment for all ages and experience levels. I started taking my kids when they were as young as 4. Not only is Captain Bob an excellent guide he is a very accomplished fisherman himself. Although I can never get him to pick up a fishing pole and join us in the fun, his experience comes in handy in everything from proper ways of rigging bait to how long to let a fish take it before setting a hook.
I have recommended Captain Bob to several of my friends and they all have had great experiences. I highly recommend going fishing with Captain Bob!

Tim Mercer Santo, Tx

2 Thank timthewaterguy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First deep sea fishing ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I had never been on a deep sea or ocean fishing trip. Capt Bob knows the water very well and made my first experience with some great people one of the best fishing trips ever. Im ready to do it again. I recommend Kapt Keeprs Charters to be your first choice in guides if your in the Galveston area.

1 Thank Dusty M
Killeen, Texas
“Nov 10 & 12 Fishing with Bob”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

My brother & his two adult sons from California joined me for two great days of fishing with Bob.

I'll attach a couple of pictures if I can figure out how to do it.

Doug Collyer