“New Italian Delight in Town”
Review of Sapori

Sapori
Ranked #46 of 315 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Italian
Galveston, Texas
“New Italian Delight in Town”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This new place is out of the way and definitely not on the tourist path but worth the effort for a fabulous Italian meal when in Galveston. Brand new and clean as can be. Don't be put off by the location thinking that this is just another fast food place, it is NOT. We went for a late lunch and were served by the owner who suggested several appetizers all of which were delicious, especially the rice balls. Yes, rice balls which are a must-try. This is definitely a first and not the last meal at this restaurant we will be going back many more times. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank jt093812

Hitchcock, Texas
“My birthday dinner”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband seen this restaurant and wanted to take me for dinner for my birthday. It was amazing. I love italian food and couldn't wait to try something new. Yes it was a little pricey, but was so delicious we didn't mind the price. Great service and the atmosphere is great. I had the Ravioli filled with sausage and chose the Pesto sauce. It was devine! My husband tried the pasta with a melody of seafood and it was delicious as well! Can't wait to go back and try something new. oh and the Rice balls are fabulous.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank schobie1
“Great real italian food, worth every penny!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in the mood for some real authenic italian food and we came upon this place. Glad we did because everthing about this little restaraunt was spectular! It is real silician food. My mother and her family are from there so the food reminded me of home. The waiter was very nice and informative. A little pricey but very much worth it. Very clean and modern looking inside the restaraunt. So if your looking for real itailian/sicilian food this is your place. I cant wait til we go again!

3 Thank Maryeb30
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Delightful surprise inviting and friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Spending a few days in Galveston - waiting to board a cruise ship and found this Italian eatery.. This restaurant brought a smile so we ate here twice. The food is excellent, the owners are helpful and anxious to tell you about their food. All of their food is made from scratch and very tasty. Very very clean which is one requirement or I walk out. You will enjoy your dining experience at Sapori.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank aefacorky
“Delightful, fresh, airy restaurant with the feel of a modern Italian eatery.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Came across this place when family members talked about how often they have come here, though it has not been open long. Great menu, perfect service, tasty food. It's located not far from my old neighborhood where I grew up just west of 61st St. It's one block from the seawall . -Tony

4 Thank Bluesboy10