other travelers have booked this property

Review of Ocean Grove 701

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kena C
Gillis, Louisiana, United States
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed November 27, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The view is all it has going for it. They lied about the hot tub, yep it doesn't have one. Lied about the heated pool, doesn't have that either. Old food was left in fridge from previous renter. The beds were horrible. I could literally feel the spring digging into my back. The jet tub was dirty and disgusting. When I turned it on it shot hair balls and black chunks out into my bath water, we'll what little water I had because the bath plug is so corroded the water just drained out. Don't even get me started on the a/c. The temp outside was not hot and it had a hard time keeping it 70 at night. Stayed about 74. Then there is the sliding glass door that would not close all the way. The tv only had a few channels that were available.Good thing we didn't stay at the condo much the week that we were there. Could have stayed at a nicer place for a lot less.

Dec 8, 2016
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review of our condo Ocean Grove 701. We apologize for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay with us. Ryson Vacation Rentals depends on the feedback of our guests to keep our properties in top condition! We hope that we will have another opportunity to earn your business. Thank you! Ryson Vacation Rentals
opelousaa
Reviewed October 10, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Jun 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review. Ryson appreciates the input of our guests, in this case the guest invited others to the property. This property only allows 2 cars per unit, so we suggested the guests park on the Seawall. We are required to follow the rules of the condominium association. I am forwarding the concerns about the television and the refrigerator to the operations department.
-Christine

Travelers are raving about these Galveston hotels

Texas
Reviewed October 3, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Nov 11, 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our condo Ocean Grove 701. Your feedback is very important to us. We apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay and your concerns have been passed along to out operations manager. Please consider contacting Ryson Vacation Rentals for your next stay in Galveston. Let us know you are a returning guest to receive our Guest Loyalty Discount.

Thank you!
Ryson Vacation Rentals
Houston
Reviewed October 3, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Oct 3, 2013
Thank you for your time reviewing our Ocean Grove property. We are sorry if you feel that our management staff was not understanding to your needs and will be addressed. We would ask that you reconsidered us at a later day as you are a valued customer to Ryson. Be sure to ask about our guest loyalty program.
Virginia
Reviewed October 3, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Nov 11, 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you!
Ryson Vacation Rentals
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing