“Excellent Guide”

Captain Cody's Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fully guided bay and offshore fishing charters out of Galveston, Tx. Captain Cody specializes in catching big fish close to shore. Call today for information on catching the biggest fish you have ever caught! Prices are for 1-3 people each additional is $100 Half day (4-5 hours) - $450 Full day bay fishing (8 hours) - $600 Offshore to 9 miles - $750
Austin, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Guide”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I took my high school aged son and his friend bay fishing with Captain Cody on March 14. We had a great trip. We caught several 20-40 pound black drum and a lot of other fish. The boys had a blast. Captain Cody is an outstanding guide and was extremely helpful with everything. I have been out with guides who aren't very friendly. Captain Cody is a very outgoing guy who makes it his priority to make sure you have a great fishing trip. He knows his stuff and just wants you to have a great day fishing. I plan to book with him this summer and would highly recommend him to anyone, especially families with kids.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank David D

Rolla, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Captain Cody is an outstanding guide. A great bay fishing trip; my son and I thoroughly enjoyed catching fish. We learned a lot, and Captain Cody ensured that two inexperienced land lubbers like us went home with plenty of fish. And I KNOW that while other guides weren't catching a thing, and their customers were frustrated, my son and I were bringing the fish in with Captain Cody! He has the magic touch; let his lifetime of experience in the Galveston bay area create a great fishing trip for you. I HIGHLY recommend Captain Cody's fishing trip experience. Captain Cody ensures that anglers of every experience level, from novices like my son and me to veterans, have a great time. Memories of our great experience will last a lifetime

Visited July 2013
3 Thank MORESIDENT
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a great time fishing with Captain Cody. He is by far the best guide I have ever been on the water with.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Trophy fishing and a great day.”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Kids had a blast and both caught the catch of their life's. My son a 25lb red and daughter a 25 1/2 inch trout... and a bunch of smaller fish. Thank you for helping me make memories.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Russ L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fishing? ..More like catching!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Me and my family went fishing with Catain Cody it was an amazing experience and I cant wait to go back! He was very profesional about his job and knew what he was doing! We caught lots of fish and had an amazing day!

Visited April 2013