“Not worth the money”

Williams Party Boats
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I have been on several party boats and they have all been great. On this one I caught some red snapper and a shark but I didnt like it I ran out of bait and had to beg for more several times. I cut my hand and they never gave me any first aid. They didn't turn on ac couldn't bring food on the boat and everything they offered was microwaved and the toilets quit working and they ran out if water so we could rinse our hands!

4  Thank James S
"gulf"
"vessel"
"breeze"

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I'm an avid fisherman and wanted to take my young college age grandson and his girlfriend on-board a vessel to fish, to spare them the sand and sun I would have preferred wade fishing in. My grandson was sea-sick the entire trip, but his girlfriend and I caught several nice fish apiece (red snapper), one of hers weighing in over twenty pounds. It was a twelve hour trip that they headed in and docked after ten hours. A lot of younger people that I never saw fish, but for the small crew and the large crowd, the crew was very helpful. We had a great time and found out the next day at the supermarket, red snapper fillets were selling for $21.97 a pound! They didn't allow you to bring food or drinks aboard, but offered them for sale along with some microwaved and grilled burgers and dogs. Again, we had a great time!

1  Thank David S
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We went on a Red Snapper 12 hour trip. We had some rough seas and several people were sick. The crew was fantastic working with everyone and doing the best of a tough situation. After riding for 2.5 hours we started fishing. Caught a few good size and were off to the next spot. Same story second verse. We ended up fishing several spots with everyone catching limit. My son caught a great snapper and had a great time. I felt sorry for the galley cook with the rough seas he did not sell as much as he wanted so I tipped him good for water and sodas.
The boat is part of a survey for gauging how well the fishery is doing with the game wardens and a study from Arizona State(!?). I would recommend Williams Party boats and the crew of the Capt. John highly. I had a great time. Even though they tell you upfront, remember you are going to be riding a good bit so be ready. That is part of the attraction as we saw dolphins and the different ships in the gulf also. One thing, I will probably not buy the sardines again, it did not seem to help on the fishing but who knows for sure.

1  Thank sleepy1492
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Capt. John is the newest 75ft party boat. We departed at 730am and arrived back at 530pm.

Crew: extremely friendly and eager to help you. Its evident they love their job.

Food was pretty good and excellent value. Water bottle $1 chilli dog $2 candy/ soda 75. Pickles $2. No food or drinks are allowed on boat..but they do not police it.

Boat. Bathrooms were very clean ( which I didnt expect) the seating was more than adequate and the chairs were long (I was able to stretch out and nap on the way back)

My husband kept 3 fish including 1 shark. I was alittle disappointed that he didnt catch more since it was deepsea but he was happy.

I would highly recommend this party boat service.

1  Thank Tam0922