“Wonderful seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Held a birthday dinner for my brother-in-law at Bubba Gump's. The food was excellent, the drinks yummy and the service above average.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I didn't eat here (thankfully) but really loved the Bubba Gump's in Daytona Beach - shrimp to die for. I was only a gift shop customer here. While there I used the rest room and observed an employee exit the Men's room after using the facility's without washing his hands. I later saw the employee in the gift shop, thank goodness he wasn't serving food. Still, I washed my t-shirt before wearing it... What the heck anyway? Just saying.
I have really great memories of the Daytona Beach location - food was awesome. I was really torn about saying anything here - but I saw what I saw. I work in a grubby auto service dept. and I wash after I go every time....

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I am a very close friend of an employee for this company and specific restaurant. I would just like to say that they treat their employees with the highest level of DISRESPECT that I have ever witnessed. Do not apply for a job here. And do not think that they are your friends. They are the scum of the earth.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My husband and I went here for lunch. We sat outside on the balcony and ate. It was very nice to see the ocean while eating. The food was just average. My husband ordered the shrimp po boy and I ordered the cajun chicken sandwich. It tasted like Wendy's asiago chicken sandwich. We're from louisiana so we could be picky, but my husband said the shrimp po boy was just ok. But to eat there and the views I would come back! Maybe just order a bunch of appetizers and try that out. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I took my daughter here for her 16th birthday. The waiter was great, food was great and the staff sang Happy Birthday to her with an extra rendition by a random waiter afterwards. We had a great time and enjoyed the food/drinks.