“I enjoyed it!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

It was my first Godfather's experience and all my friends always talk about how great the stuff is so when I saw it was in a city I was visiting well it was an offer I couldn't refuse! We had a Super Combo on original crust and the medium was large enough that my family of 3 not only had supper but there's enough left for breakfast in the morning to!! The toppings were generous, the facility was clean, staff were friendly and the "pie" was hot and fresh!! I really enjoyed it and I look forward to eating it again for breakfast!!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I ordered for carry out. The place is simple, down to earth and has the best tasting pizza. The cheese breadsticks were awesome as well. A++

1  Thank Edwardbab
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Picked up to go pizza last night we were in town. We had not eaten at a Godfathers Pizza in years, as the ones close to where we live have closed. This did not disappoint. The pizza was very good. I love a more spicy sauce which this pizza has. They had plenty of toppings on both the pizzas we ordered. The medium was a little over cooked but still was good. On one of the pizzas we got their thin crust and the large everything on it pizza we got their original crust. My husband thought the original crust was too thick and liked the thin crust better. As other reviews have stated ,the condition of the restaurant is poor. It is next to a ran down motel and the inside of the restaurant is dingy. The women at the counter who waited on us was very friendly and the place looked clean , just dumpy. Our pizzas were just coming out of the oven, so they were nice and hot and made correctly. Love a Godfathers pizza, but the management should move to a better looking building.

1  Thank tleeEvans
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Made the mistake of looking in the cooking area and it was disgusting.. The cook was visibly dirty and was opening a can of chef boyarde ( spelling)? sauce. Tables and chairs are gross!!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This godfathers is in need of some major maintenance and management change. Who appeared to be manager was yelling at staff for music he said was too loud which did not bother us but apparently was too loud to hear phone I back, which made my family feel uncomfortable. The place was run down and grimey, and we had several flies near our table which was close to the buffet I will not return despite godfathers being one of my fave pizza places.