We only stayed one night before leaving for our cruise. Lady at check in was very sweet & changed our room to a lower level. It was fine for a one night stay. Can't beat the $48.00 rate I got. If we were staying for an extended stay in the area then I would find nicer place. It served it's purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Copa Inn and Suites Galveston is an attractive oceanfront hotel located just 3-miles West of downtown Galveston near several prominent attractions including, beaches, cruise ports, Bishop Palace, Moody Gardens, and Seawolf Park. Each well-equipped room features free high-speed Internet access, a microwave, and refrigerator. This hotel also offers a complimentary continental breakfast with hot items, fitness center, a Seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and heated whirlpool. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your La Copa Inn Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Galveston
- Galveston La Quinta