This place so dirty and grungy! The staff is rude! The location to the cruise ship dock it not good!! My wife fetal like she was dirty and wanted to wash her hands the entire time!! I think the sheets did not get changed either as hair was all over! We will most deffenitaly not be back to a la Quinta hotel after this which was our first stay at one. TIP: Stay buy pleasure pier or the strand district. The Strand district is next to the cruise dock and has lots of shopping and great places to eat! It's a very nice down town area! We wish we stayed there instead! Do not stay at the south end of seawall Blvd because its just a bad location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LaQuinta Inn and Suites Galveston is an attractive oceanfront hotel located just 3-miles West of downtown Galveston near several prominent attractions including, beaches, cruise ports, Bishop Palace, Moody Gardens, and Seawolf Park. Each well-equipped room features free high-speed Internet access, a microwave, and refrigerator. This LaQuinta also offers a complimentary continental breakfast with hot items, fitness center, a Seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and heated whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, LaQuinta and Orbitz so you can book your La Copa Inn Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Galveston
- Galveston La Quinta