Hotel staff were very nice and friendly. Room was cool when we arrived. Got warmer during the night, cooler when we woke up. You could see cracks in the walls and hooks where picture once hung. Breakfast was good but sun blinded me when I walked into the dining room. Had a pleasant stay. Location to the beach was wonderful. Driver Terry for the shuttle was absolutely amazing. What a funny guy. Made the hour wait at the cruise terminal to get back to the hotel all the worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Copa Inn and Suites Galveston is an attractive oceanfront hotel located just 3-miles West of downtown Galveston near several prominent attractions including, beaches, cruise ports, Bishop Palace, Moody Gardens, and Seawolf Park. Each well-equipped room features free high-speed Internet access, a microwave, and refrigerator. This hotel also offers a complimentary continental breakfast with hot items, fitness center, a Seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and heated whirlpool. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta and Orbitz so you can book your La Copa Inn Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Galveston
- Galveston La Quinta