Facing the beach and the Fishing Bridge. Most all of Gaveston beaches that I saw were unbeleivably clean, Ocean water was clean, not dirty brown. the entire town has all practically been rebuilt and painted. It is nearly a new town. Bolivar beaches are very nice. You dont have to go to Florida or Padre Island to find a clean place to go anymore. I went there on my Honey Moon July 26, 1952. I will continue to relax there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Copa Inn and Suites Galveston is an attractive oceanfront hotel located just 3-miles West of downtown Galveston near several prominent attractions including, beaches, cruise ports, Bishop Palace, Moody Gardens, and Seawolf Park. Each well-equipped room features free high-speed Internet access, a microwave, and refrigerator. This hotel also offers a complimentary continental breakfast with hot items, fitness center, a Seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and heated whirlpool. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Copa Inn Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Hotel Galveston
- La Quinta Galveston
- Galveston La Quinta