Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$185
Comfort Suites Galveston(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$239
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$271
$253
Hilton.com
$377
$306
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$260
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$279
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$251
  • Breakfast included
$224
  • Restaurant
$469
$389
$332
All reviewsacross the streethot breakfastsea wallbeds were comfortableview of the oceanportstrand
Reviewed April 9, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Paid 189.00 plus tax Sat. March 23,'12 and a whopping 219.00 plus tax Sunday (!) March 24. No justification for these prices whatsoever. Upon booking was told deluxe room with balcony & Gulf Viev. Arrived to a room with a balcony overlooking the parking lot on the first floor, one plastic chair upside down, notable no second chair - despite two beds. Half of the carpet soaking wet, baseboards crumbling, seemingly drunk desk man who kept disappearing and lulling lenghty comments during registration - he attempted to be nice enough for a lower East Side motel - but not appropriate for Seawall vacationers welcoming upward of 450.00 dollar weekende pricing! Telephone did not work: was told he'd check into it, never happened. Clock - radio non functioning. TV kept shutting off, told me this is normal (on what planet?) and general dirty carpet, sloppy bedding, no decor to speak of, nothing whatsoever to focus on, poor bath room thrills, and no towel or bedding service during the entire stay. Most of all, appallingly priced for the oevre. First and last time in a La Quinta! If they paid me to return, I'd politely decline.

Room Tip: Prepare, research and comaprison price.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mia a
A TripAdvisor Member
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Being it that we only stay in La Quinta hotels I will certainly never stay at this one again. It took one employee's poor attitude to allow me to make this decision. Upon arrival, the main desk person excused herself. We stood around for 10+ minutes before I peeked around a corner and a housekeeper told a woman at the back desk that there was a customer. She loudly said "they just waiting and been helped" I however had not been assisted at that time. I told her that I had not been helped and she loudly said "you cant check in right now" I asked why and she said "we is full" It was 1pm and I had reservations. I understand check in is 3pm but this lady was so rude and then laughed at me when I told her I had a reservation saying "it dont matter, we is full" Completely outraged I left only to return later and was allowed to check in. I will never stay here again unless this is made right by me. I may not be your most valuable customer but I am to me!!! I plan on emailing the owner and hope that does some good but we shall see.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed February 27, 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Stayed here two years ago and the rooms were clean and the service was great. I don't know whats happened since then but be warned the rooms are not cleaned thoroughly and the staff is coasting by doing the minimum. Lots of other places to stay that are in the same price range and a much better stay.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business