This is the nastiest hotel I have been in, why is it still open ? The roaches creeped me out crawling on wall, couldn't even sleep , no cable tv,only had five channels, rusty doors,nasty blankets .etc.GROSS
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 in Galveston, TX is located one block from the beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. We offer free parking for Cruise Line customers while you are on your cruise. The Crystal and Stewart Beach allow for tons of family fun. Our hotel offers 50 superior guest rooms and added guest amenities, like free high speed Internet access, for extra quality and convenience. Our two-story stucco building has an outdoor pool and outdoor corridors, which allows for at-door parking. We also have a Chinese restaurant in the same parking lot where you can cure your hungry appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 Galveston - Seawall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Galveston