We stayed 4/26/13 for our 5 year anniversary. Room was dirty, beds were lumpy, TV, VCR & DVD player were broken, We called the front desk and were told, "sometimes they work; sometimes they don't work." We only saved $30 staying here. Would have been better to spend the little extra and stay in a cleaner hotel right on the beach. PAY the extra! It's defiantly worth it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 in Galveston, TX is located one block from the beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. We offer free parking for Cruise Line customers while you are on your cruise. The Crystal and Stewart Beach allow for tons of family fun. Our hotel offers 50 superior guest rooms and added guest amenities, like free high speed Internet access, for extra quality and convenience. Our two-story stucco building has an outdoor pool and outdoor corridors, which allows for at-door parking. We also have a Chinese restaurant in the same parking lot where you can cure your hungry appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Motel 6 Galveston - Seawall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Galveston