This was the worst experience ever! After we notified the night manager that our room smelled like vomit and there were stains on the floor we were quite offended when he said that he didn't know if we had done that. Then he suggested that we stay in that room since he didn't have another double bed room. I told him I was not gonna sleep in that DISGUSTING room! He found another room with 1 bed. I told him we needed two beds, but he did not want to give us an additional room unless we paid for it. We could not afford that so we were forced to take one room with one bed for 4 people. Two adults slept on a hard cot. In addition to this, myself and one of the younger children awoke to bedbug bites all over our bodies. This hotel is nasty stay FAR AWAY!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 in Galveston, TX is located one block from the beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. We offer free parking for Cruise Line customers while you are on your cruise. The Crystal and Stewart Beach allow for tons of family fun. Our hotel offers 50 superior guest rooms and added guest amenities, like free high speed Internet access, for extra quality and convenience. Our two-story stucco building has an outdoor pool and outdoor corridors, which allows for at-door parking. We also have a Chinese restaurant in the same parking lot where you can cure your hungry appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 Galveston - Seawall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Galveston