“AMAZING PLACE TO FISH”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

took my wife out there this pass weekend caught some really nice fish from 40 inc black drum hammerhead sharks to trout , bullreds and stingrays !!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great location on top of a pier, with an incredible view, huge, different floors and choices of ambiance, this restaurant serves great seafood, the staff is really nice, and they have an enormous (really) list of not so common premium beers. I am not a big beer drinker or connoisseuse, but I certainly enjoy their beers (amazing). This is my third time going there. Love their sweet potato french fries. But their specialty is fish tacos; They are soooo good! The best I have ever had (and I had plenty); (I am going to try it at home) and you can add mango salsa if you want. in a order you get 2 large and filling tacos. Delicious! The night we had dinner there, they had a\n old rock'n roll band jamming Texas style. We had a great time and intend to go back!

1  Thank TRAVELSENSE12
Reviewed March 15, 2013

You pay for the view but the food is not good at all. You eat on a pier on a double deck. You have the feeling you are on a boat deck. This is very nice. You enjoy the view, breath the nice ocean air ( if someone is not smoking next to you, which happened to us !!!!! ), service is slow so you have even more time to enjoy the view and watch people fishing on the lower deck. But when food arrives , you are disappointed !!!! My gumbo was awful, my daughter's clam shower soup was worst, my wife's fries were ugly and not good. Well, you pay for the site and the view but do not expect good food. Waitress was nice and helpful. If you eat at restaurant you can then take a walk on the pier visiting people fishing people for FREE !!!! Otherwise you need to pay . One more thing , if you pay $10 for fishing , then you can get 10% discount on the restaurant above.

2  Thank Traveler69007
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Although they were a little under staffed they did all the could to get to us as quickly as possible. The wait was definitely worth it! Everyone loved the food, and I especially loved the fried shrimp.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I ordered the grilled snapper. For $18, I expected at least a decent piece of fish. It was inedible. I took one bite and gave it back, and decided to eat somewhere else. The bartender, (I ate at the bar), was very nice once this happened, and took care of it. She was not so attentive prior to that. Not sure I'd order food there again, but would return for a drink, perhaps.

1  Thank sezzmi