Travelodge Galveston
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$80
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
$125
  • Restaurant
$85
  • Beachfront
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$87
The San Luis Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$279
Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$199
$138
$134
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2012

we were in need of a roof, bed, and shower. this place accomidated just that. wasnt looking for a glitz & glamour, we were on 'VACATION'. We were protected from the elements (mosquitos), washd off the beach, slept til the next morning. What more do u want while on' VACATION'. price was right, didnt see any bugs, shower had water, soap, towels... had a fridge, microwave, air conditioner was cold, didnt check out the pool, we had the OCEAN to swim. wld stay ther again. Thank you Pete, for serving us at 1am.

Room Tip: elvauate WHY u need a room,,, protection from elements,wash,sleep, is why we needed a room.
1  Thank Mrs_H_1284
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I was very nervous about staying here based on the reviews I read but our 3 night stay was not bad at all. Our room was fairly clean. The floor could have been cleaned better but I always where sandals at hotels anyway. I had clean sheets, clean towels and a cold ac when I arrived. The only bug I saw in my room was the fly I let enter. The property seems old and could use one work but overall it wasn't a bad place to stay.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I went to this hotel, because it was the only thing available for the dates we were planning to go, we had a reservation for 2 nights but at the end we only stayed one, thank god because the room was not clean, we found five (5) cockroaches in our room, We could not even sleep at night thinking that we were going to find a cockroaches in our face, plus it was very noisy we could hear everything that was going on in the other rooms. The TV was not flat scream which is something that every hotel should has by this point. The outside of the hotel like the parking lots and the corridors were very dirty and with a bad odor. it has a decent pool it could be better as well. The only good thing was the roll inn shower handicap room for me that I have a handicap, sometimes this types of rooms are difficult to find. Please Do not stay at this hotel for more more than one night, I prefer to stay at something better even if I had to pay a little more. Please do something good to yourself and do not, do not stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the first floor is too noisy and unsafe in my opinion
1  Thank OSWALDO G
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Staff and managment were very rude. The room was roach and cricket infested, Bathroom had mold around the door frame and up shower wall. Pool was cloudly and dirty. When we used the shower it flooded the whole room due to water leaking from a cracked tub, getting some of our baggage wet. Manager did not even appoligize. Smiply said "well things like this happen all the time" WTH!! They down graded us and expected us to pay same price for the room after a long argument the finally disconted $34 off the room price and told us we had to pack and move to another room the next morning because that one was already booked. I had made my reservations 2 weeks in advance. Needless to say I paid the $24 cancellation fee... yes they charged me to cancel my reservations. We moved down the road to the Comfort Inn and it was great. This place might be tempting to keep a few bucks in your pocket but not worth it.

Room Tip: Comfort Inn on the Sea Wall .... Great place.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This hotel was filthy and the owner/manager was rude and lazy! Mold was growing in the shower, there was sand on the floor, and breakfast was very minimal (waffles,muffins, cereal)...although, there were so many people and so little food, we weren't able to get much! First night I was woken up at 3a.m. by a drunk upstairs, and the second night I was awoken at 12a.m. by small crawling bugs that I believe to be bed bugs! I showed the owner and he just looked and looked...no apology, no refund, nothing! I will never go back to this dump!

Room Tip: Look in your bed before you actually sleep in it!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family