All reviews nice pool unit gulf strand seawall
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the view and the distance from the seawall. Am uber trip to the strand was around 6$. We stayed in 608 and was really disappointed there was a full fridge but no oven. A toaster oven would have been helpful. All in all we had fun and will stay again!

Date of stay: January 2018
3  Thank eternalsunshine07
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

+ The view was great and the desk person was nice.

- The room was dirty. There was dust all over the ceiling fans and all over the ceiling above them. The cabinets were dirty inside. The silverware had dried food on it. The bedspreads and throw pillows were stained. I am not usually picky about cleanliness but this was bad. Other than the dirt the room was well worn but ok. It is also hard to sleep because the wind caused really loud noises at night.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017

My husband and I went alone but next time will take our kids! Make sure to spend the extra money and get an OCEAN FRONT room! I would have paid double after watching the moon rise over the Gulf! A glass of wine and the waves crashing against the shore...wow! There is also a nice pool when you get tired of the ocean! Look into it & have fun!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Staci J
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I wish I would have read some reviews before we reserved here - definitely NOT for kids - I don't even think they like kids! They were very uppity from the time we checked in with a LONG list of rules. They also weren't "happy" that I had my two grandkids with me (both under the age of 10) - whom they scolded when I sent them up to the room to get my daughter - as they were "not allowed to be in the hallways by themselves". There isn't much to do for the kids. The unit (212) was very nicely decorated, but, again, not very kid friendly. I felt like I constantly had to get onto my kids to not touch anything. Today, I saw a $200 charge on my card from AFTER we checked out and when I called they said "my children drew on the table with a sharpie" - so, first, they did not. I have a picture from not even 15 minutes after we checked in that the line "connecting the dots" on a very "artsy" coffee table was already there - and in my opinion (because I looked at it while we were there) was part of the design - was it not, it wasn't from my kids. Again a picture is worth a thousand words. My bigger problem was, though, that they would just charge me and not call me and say "hey, we are charging you for this..." so I could have a chance to say "umm, nope, got a picture from when we checked in - that mark was there". They were also very rude about taking care of it and said "dispute it with your credit card" and "you can call the manager tomorrow"... so, I emailed the manager pictures and called my credit card company...they said send them the pictures and they will dispute the charge.

Room tip: Not for kids - do NOT take family here!!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank vic2riad67
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

A nice get away for the husband and myself. Our unit was a 1 bed room 1 bath. Kitchen was tiny but sufficient. Very nicely decorated. Bed comfortable. This complex is located on east beach away from town. Very quiet. Great veiw of the gulf. Great beach to walk and sit on. Would definitely come back. My only suggestion would be to post wifi password and maybe a list of channels for tv. Other than that great place.

Date of stay: April 2017