“A ton of fish!”

Fishin Addiction Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishin Addiction Charters wants you to have the best fishing experience possible. Our Captain and crew are always friendly and look forward to making your trip a lasting memory. From avid fishermen to first time anglers, we look forward to having you on the water and helping your group have fun, be safe, and of course CATCH FISH. Our Galveston Fishing Charters can be customized for any occasion including family vacations, team building events, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and fishing tournaments. Give us a call today to build your perfect fishing experience.
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A ton of fish!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Great fun bay fishing and great service with Fishin' Addiction! They put us right on the fish- 36ish trout, 1 mackarel, 1 red and 1 sheepshead.
Very knowledgeable guides- thanks Dan and Roy. Our family of 6 (one senior citizen and one 7 year old) were treated like kings.
The boat is a very nice Boston Whaler, circa 1985.
We didn't have to ride very far to find the fish and it was a great way to see the port, channel, bay area.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Laura C

Arlington, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful way to see the island with five-star service.”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I would absolutely recommend this to small groups of friends and family of all ages. The service was top-notch, and our captain, Shane, was incredibly passionate about sharing his love and wealth of knowledge about Galveston and its best fishing spots.

My family is from Houston, and we had been down to Galveston a countless number of times. Around the Christmas holidays, we decided to do something different and see the island by boat. It was a windy day, not the idea weather for fishing, so we decided to go out on a boat ride with Fishin Addiction Charters. I found them through their website, and decided to give it a try.

Shane was our captain for the day, and he offered five-star service from start to finish. He took us to several different spots around the island and was extremely knowledgable about the area's history. Although we did not go fishing, he took us to a few of his favorite finish spots as well. I was nervous that my 72-year-old great aunt would be nervous going on a boat, so I asked Shane not to drive so quickly. To my surprise, my great aunt absolutely loved the experience and asked Shane to drive faster. It was priceless to see her grinning ear to ear. Shane was very accommodating to our mixed group - best tour guide on the island!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank amandawanders
Galveston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“wonderful fishing experience!”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Fishin' Addiction Charters are by far the best charter service out of Galveston. The captains and deckhands are professional, friendly, fun, and experienced. You can tell that they genuinely enjoy their job and care about catering to their customers, whether you are looking for a relaxed family trip or want a fast-paced trip with a huge catch. The boat and other equipment is well maintained and comfortable. My friends and I had a blast on our full day offshore trip, and were extremely happy with the catch we brought back. It is well worth the money not to be crammed on a huge boat with 100 other people all tossing lines in at the same time. We won't use any other charter service out of Galveston. Thank you Fishin Addiction, Dan, and Shane for a exciting and successful trip! We will be back :)

Visited August 2011