“Great experience! ”
Review of S-n-G Horseback Riding - CLOSED

S-n-G Horseback Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach rides are only 45 per person per hour ride. This is on public beach you are more than welcome to take your horse out in the water we do not crowd the ppl on the public beach we share. Then we have a beautiful bay ride that is 35 per hour per person this ride is on private land so you see birds of all kinds cows and calves, crabs fish, and the greatest part of the ride is the quite and unstressing.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience! ”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

The staff were all wonderful, especially Lee. He helped put my 7 year old at ease for her first experience horseback riding. This was fun and a great experience!

1 Thank SaraTL

“Horseback Riding”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had a very pleasant ride around the bay side. Wrangler Jason was a very knowledgeable cowboy, instructing all the riders on techniques and basics of the handling of a horse. All the other staff members and cowboys were super friendly and helpful as well. I had a really great time and in the process of making reservations again. Don Straitwell

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Donald S
“Fun fun fun”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Hubby and i were greeted by terri. Eventhough she had leave we received alot of sweet hospitality from Jason and Moose. I rode war hog and hubby rode valentine. It was a blast riding by the bay. Jason really knew his stuff. We plan to go back every couple weeks. I want to have my birthday there.

Seabrook, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mother and Daughter Horse back Riding”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I had a great time riding horses here! Lee was a great teacher and it turned out to be a perfect bonding experience. Will definately go back sometime soon!

1 Thank Gyoung14
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5 stars, recommended for all ages!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I decided to take my wife horseback riding for our 5 year anniversary. She LOVED it! I've been horseback riding before but SNG tops all of those. Lee was a great guide. He did a great job of picking the right horse for each of the people in our group and was overall very friendly. The horses are beautiful and riding along the beach, even though the weather was overcast, was absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend SNG to anyone in Galveston.

Visited April 2014