“Memorable ride” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of S-n-G Horseback Riding - CLOSED

S-n-G Horseback Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach rides are only 45 per person per hour ride. This is on public beach you are more than welcome to take your horse out in the water we do not crowd the ppl on the public beach we share. Then we have a beautiful bay ride that is 35 per hour per person this ride is on private land so you see birds of all kinds cows and calves, crabs fish, and the greatest part of the ride is the quite and unstressing.
Houston
“Memorable ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Trail boss, Rob was patient and a good trainer. My granddaughter's birthday and her first ride and he helped her through it. He was very good company and seems to enjoy what he does. That's what made it great. The houses are beautiful and we will do this again. Thank you for making her ride a fun experience.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Amazing time! I recommend it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had "Lee Wayne" as our tour guide and he was phenomenal. He taught us how to ride. Knew all the horses by name and personality. He was funny and friendly. Very personable and knowledgeable. My friend and I has a wonderful time and will defiantly be going again. I can only hope we end up with a guide half as nice as Lee! Go do this. You will not regret it. Ask for Lee and ride baby! She is a little stubborn but fun to ride for sure! Five stars in my book. I was down from KY and felt like I got to be cowboy for a day and have a real life TX experience!

Houston, Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Ride to remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Lee gave a great tour and even stopped it to take pictures for those that wanted some, couldn't have asked for a better time.

Houston, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The best of Galveston...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

My family has done trail rides all over the US and world so I didn’t expect much from this trip. Also, I've lived in the Houston/Galveston area for most of my life and have been on Galveston Beach numerous times. But my wife wanted to do it for our kids despite my skepticism.

In the end, I was extremely grateful and thankful to my wife for arranging this trip with SnG. What made this ride memorable was getting to know our two guides, Rob and Justin? (sorry I can’t seem to remember his name). They were very professional and took great effort to ensure my family and all of the riders were safe. But they also allowed the riders to do their own thing, in that we didn’t have to follow a line and we were allowed to go at our own speed (within certain parameters). It was a low stress trail ride where we were able to relax, despite the relatively poor weather conditions.

Most importantly, I got to our guide, Rob, and found out he had served 6 years in Iraq and Afghanistan from 2003-2009. This was not something he volunteered but came up at the end of our ride. Rob is a fine young man and it renewed my hope in our younger generation. We also got to meet the owner and she was very nice and rode with us to ensure we were enjoying ourselves.

The ride is a bargain and I would suggest the money you save be used to tip Rob and the other guides because their hard work and professionalism should be rewarded.

Lino Lakes, Minnesota
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Family vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

My daughter and I went for a trail ride along the beach. We have our own horse so we had horses that weren't laid back. We enjoyed ourselves and the two guides were fun. The weather was also great. We also got our picture taken with one of the guides phones and he emailed it to me. Thanks for the memory.