“Total fun!”
Review of S-n-G Horseback Riding - CLOSED

S-n-G Horseback Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach rides are only 45 per person per hour ride. This is on public beach you are more than welcome to take your horse out in the water we do not crowd the ppl on the public beach we share. Then we have a beautiful bay ride that is 35 per hour per person this ride is on private land so you see birds of all kinds cows and calves, crabs fish, and the greatest part of the ride is the quite and unstressing.
Scottsburg, Indiana
“Total fun!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My family and I took the beach ride on Oct.22, and had a blast. TJ and Jason were great guides and took the time to make sure everyone felt comfortable,from the first timers,to the experienced. I would highly recommend it,for anyone in the area. The horses were also great. We rode Wardog,Tricket,Donkey and I personally rode Balboa. Loved it!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Fantastic Time!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Hats off to wrangler Rob and his assistant for leading us in a memorable and fun horseback riding adventure. He ensured that we had a safe and enjoyable time. We thought it was fantastic that they provided us a photo op as well. How thoughtful! We even enjoyed "Tater Tot" as he kept up with the big boys. The sunset was beautiful, and the ride was delightful! A highlight to our Galveston adventure! Thanks, S-n-G!

“Bucket list check off”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friends had a great time celebrating a 20th birthday! The horses we beautiful Hildalgo Luna Rambo and Bob. Our tour guides were great too thank you Tj and Jason!

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Money I've Ever Spent”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went to Galveston this past weekend and ended up horseback riding at S-n-G. It was a wonderful experience! The wranglers Rob and Jacob were wonderful and made the whole excursion very pleasant and enjoyable. I had never been horseback riding before and they gave an introduction before we went and I felt very confident. The ride along the beach is incredibly relaxing and beautiful and I well worth the money. The horses are very friendly and clearly well taken care of. I would recommend this to anyone in the area and will definitely be going back when I'm in Galveston again!

Keller, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Relaxing beach ride”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Relaxing hour ride on the beach. The horses were gentle but a tad dirty and needed to be brushed. While a little less organized, as long as you're on "island time" you won't be stressed over their laid back timing.