“Beach horseback ride”
Review of S-n-G Horseback Riding - CLOSED

S-n-G Horseback Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach rides are only 45 per person per hour ride. This is on public beach you are more than welcome to take your horse out in the water we do not crowd the ppl on the public beach we share. Then we have a beautiful bay ride that is 35 per hour per person this ride is on private land so you see birds of all kinds cows and calves, crabs fish, and the greatest part of the ride is the quite and unstressing.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Took a ride this past weekend and had a great time. My wife and I were celebrating our 27th anniversary, and the beach ride was really special. Rupert was our guide, and he did a great job. We rode Bob and Wardog and they were great. The guide ensures all questions are answered before heading out, and definitely make sure everyone is comfortable with getting on and riding. We both definitely recommend S-n-G Horseback Riding, it'll be a great memory and a great time.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed the horseback ride. Rob was very entertaining. The way he matched us with our horse was great... When we come back I would want Rob to be the tour guide again.

1  Thank dbroussard86
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We took a mini getaway to Galveston, and I really wanted to horseback ride, as it had been many years. Our wrangler was Rob, and he was great. He was talkative, informative and fun. He engaged each of us separately during the course of the ride. Thanks for a great time!

2  Thank Kat M
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I really enjoyed ourselves this past weekend in Galveston, but what really made the trip worth while. S-n-G Horseback riding is the place to be if you want to have a great experience in Galveston. Our tour guide Rob was very knowledgeable while being a very nice guy (I might add).

Reviewed August 22, 2013

It was a great experience, fun and full of beautiful sights! Our guide was Jason and he was also great!