“Horseback ride on beach”
Review of S-n-G Horseback Riding - CLOSED

S-n-G Horseback Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach rides are only 45 per person per hour ride. This is on public beach you are more than welcome to take your horse out in the water we do not crowd the ppl on the public beach we share. Then we have a beautiful bay ride that is 35 per hour per person this ride is on private land so you see birds of all kinds cows and calves, crabs fish, and the greatest part of the ride is the quite and unstressing.
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Good horses....excellent guides....Rupert aka Jr and dakota were great . The owner did not mind us calling 5 or 6 times for directions.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Had a superb experience with RUPERT, our wrangler, he was like a 'friend' at the end of our Beach Ride..
We were matched with perfect horses, very well behaved and easy to control. I was very unsure as I do not usually do this type of activity but very soon became easy and totally enjoyed riding Peanut. My husband rode Coconut, my daughter on Luna and my son on Rebel.
We had a 10am private beach tour, such a pleasant experience, well worth the money. SnG Horseback Riding is voted the No. 1 activity on Galveston Island and it deserves it. Thank you guys for a super time.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I took my girlfriend here and we had a great time. Jason was our horse wrangler and he did a great job. And Dakota and Bug were very helpful as well. Everyone was very nice and the horses were very easy to ride whether you were an expert or novice. We rode on the beach in the evening and the staff took our pictures for us also...we will definitely be back..thanks s-n-g..

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had an absolute blast! The horses were sweethearts and a joy to ride. Jason and Rupert were great ranglers and kept the ride fun! We recommend you give 'em a try!