“Wonderful day!”
Review of S-n-G Horseback Riding - CLOSED

S-n-G Horseback Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach rides are only 45 per person per hour ride. This is on public beach you are more than welcome to take your horse out in the water we do not crowd the ppl on the public beach we share. Then we have a beautiful bay ride that is 35 per hour per person this ride is on private land so you see birds of all kinds cows and calves, crabs fish, and the greatest part of the ride is the quite and unstressing.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Rob and Kim are amazing. They know the horses very well and matched us all up with the right horse. Including my friend on Donkey!!!!! Very relaxing and memoriable day for my kids and I. Planning another trip for my birthday in August. I can't think of a better way to spend the last part of summer with my kids. I would advise everyone to come and enjoy this wonderful adventure. Thanks to S-n-G for helping me make these precious memories with my kids.

1  Thank Brenda S

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The last place I went horseback riding all we did was go in a circle for an hour but here I got to trout! And Jason gave me lots of tips. He was a good rangler

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a really great time, ride was just the right amount of time. Horses were nice and seemed well cared for. Jason our guide was great, made us feel comfortable and very professional. I would do it again if we ever go back to Galveston!

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I went with my 14 year old daughter. We had so much fun. It was beautiful and relaxing. I am not a horse person but they made me feel comfortable getting on the horse and riding down the beach. Thanks SnG for helping me cross off a bucket list item. When we go back to Galveston we will definitely be back.