“Really good seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here. We started with calamari. It was tasty, well seasoned with a good marinara on the side. The dinner salads were better than the average dinner salad. The green beans that came with my meal were crisp and lightly seasoned with onion and garlic. My husband ordered the seafood platter. It came with 6 fried shrimp, 5 oysters and fish. He enjoyed every bite. I ordered the stuffed flounder. Much to my surprise, I got a whole fish. Yikes. The crab and shrimp stuffing was really good. We were way to full to get dessert.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This eattery came highly recommend and we were not disappointed. I don't get there as often as I would like but everything I have tried was great.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food was great, the drinks were great and the atmosphere was relaxing. Has alot of local flare to it and that's a great. Had lunch here, Chicken Sandwich was especially good. Would go back again.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Not a lot of ambiance but good service and a varied menu. The food has a cajun flair IMO which I like. Fried okra like my mother used to make, oyster poboy...I will definately return!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Excellent service and fantastic food! This was the best place we ate it Galveston! Would definitely eat there again, and recommend it to friends! We all had the fried shrimp and it was great!