“Wonderful but Pricey”

Ranked #64 of 314 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: New York style pizza, giant pizza slices, calzones, pastas, salads, soups, piadina flatbread sandwiches, fresh pastas, gluten free pasta, gluten free pizza, beer, wine, desserts, kids menu, New York cheesecake. At Russo's New York Pizzeria, we're inspired by the traditional Italian values of family, friends and, of course, food. Our menus deliver delicious Italian meals prepared with our passion for food, fresh ingredients and the goal of providing our guests a distinctive dining experience. Reminiscent of the authentic pizzerias from the Italian neighborhoods, everything is made from scratch with hand-picked ingredients, in traditional Italian style. Into the oven it goes. Russo's New York Pizzerias only use traditional brick ovens because brick ovens give Russo's New York pizza the crisp crust and authentic taste our fans and guests have come to love.
Galveston, Texas, United States
“Wonderful but Pricey”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The pizza was supreme no doubt but so was the price. I was charged 30.00 for a large pizza and two drinks

Visited August 2012

Galveston, Texas
“Great Place - just across from the Seawall”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a local favorite of myself and my friends. Good crispy New York Style pizza available by the slice as well as pastas and sandwiches. They are located in the Blanco Plaza (which is attached to Emerald) just across from the Seawall. If you sit outside you can have a view of the Gulf of Mexico. They also have desserts if you are thinking you would just like a canoli.

• Visited February 2013
Gulf Coast
“My first time and very pleased!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I ordered in for lunch today because I work nearby, I ordered a Large Mediterranean Salad, a Minestrone soup, and a small greek salad (to take home for dinner). Total was 21.00.

The Large Mediterranean Salad was all delish fresh veggies, Romaine lettuce, sundried tomatoes, peppers, gorganzola cheese, cucumbers with a great freshly made balsalmic . I only tasted the soup, it was nice and tasty all nice veggies. Salad was plenty big enough for me for lunch. It came with a lot of bread too.

I will definitely order from here again. The quality of the salad was just wonderful.

• Visited February 2013
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Good enough to go again”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Kids wanted a pizza for movie night. Clean place. Good beer on tap, for me, not the kids. It was pizza special night, and the hostess didn't ring it up that way. So points off. But they did offer a good variety of toppings including green olives. The Canadian bacon was in slabs and very tasty. Not sure where you get it like that it it was great. Kids ate all my pizza. Pepperoni was above average. They apparently deliver which I will keep in mind. Yep, it was good rough to go again.

Houston, Texas
“good pizza”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

By and large we enjoyed the tasty pizza ... once we got over the sticker shock when our meal was rung up incorrectly by the manager! (and quickly corrected when we questioned the discrepancy) Casual dining means no need to dress up after a day of walking the beach or bay, but also means a full house is quite loud - so be forewarned it is not for those looking for a quiet spot to sit and unwind. Good pizza is a winner.

• Visited November 2012