“An excellent place to stay in Galveston!”

Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach
Ranked #15 of 51 Hotels in Galveston
Reviewed June 24, 2013

From check in to check out the entire stay was wonderful!
We arrived before check in time so our bags were stored while we went touring. The room was extremely clean. The air conditioning was wonderful and easy to adjust. The beds were very comfortable. The room was very quiet.
Breakfast each morning was good with a good variety of choices. The grounds were very beautiful and well kept. Front desk employees were very well dressed, friendly and very knowledgeable.
I would definitely stay here again and definitely recommend it to my friends and family!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Banananan
Bijal M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Im from Houston Texas vacationing on Galveston Texas at this location. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by a wonderful staff. As I enter the facility I noticed it was very clean and the staff all had smiles on there faces and made me feel comfortable. I'm here at home now I wish I was in my suite though I really would recommend This place to anyone here In Houston Texas or in the anywhere around the world thanks for a great stay

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank daddylove2323

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel for the cleanliness and friendly staff at an affordable rate! I reserved through best western website 2 hotel rooms. When we arrived, the hotel was very close to Stewart beach. I would not recommend walking to the beach but it is close enough, if you needed to. My 2 rooms were booked next to each. Which was a big deal as I had attempted to stay at other hotels booked through hotels. Com and Hotwire and did not receive this need. I would definitely go back here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Dlstew33

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed here for three nights for a wedding as it seemed to offer the best value for the strip. Price was lower than most places on Seawall and it included hot breakfast.

The room was nicely appointed - no complaints there. Unfortunately, my A/C had a leak, so the floor was soaking and had a funny smell when we arrived. Also, housekeeping had missed our room. We asked them to look into it while we went out for dinner, and they put towels on the floor. The next day they came to clean it while we were out, but when we returned, the room had an awful toxix smell. I asked to change rooms, and they accommodated my immediately.

The beds were comfortable and I slept well. The internet and breakfast was free. Unfortunately, the breakfast was not as good as what I've had in other Best Westerns. I was a little disappointed by it. The pool is also very small. We did not bother trying it, but went swimming at the hotels of relatives staying nearby.

Overall, it's a nice, clean hotel that offers decent value for the money. It's conveniently located and well priced.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank songbook

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Spotless well maintained, friendly staff. Nice rooms, super fast Internet. I have to say these guys have their act together. If you spend as many nights in hotels as I do you see the good, the bad and the ugly and this place impressed me.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank ramblingsalesman

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We landed at the Best Western without a reservation for 5 nights and we were accommodated on the room charge. Staff was exceedingly helpful and responsive to our needs. The location is very central. It is a good place to stay for value and convenience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol A
Bijal M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Thank you staying with us. We are happy to know your enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again very soon.

BJ

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Front desk customer service was the best! Ranisha and Cynthia were so helpful and friendly. The only problems with the room were the cable TV that was not working good at all and the double beds were a little bigger than twin beds. The location was good and the grounds were very pretty and well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family