“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Houston, Texas
“Yummy”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is a great place for lunch! Though it is part of a chain, its still a great spot on the seawall to go for delishious food. I love the soup and sandwich combo. Always yummy and it does not hurt that it is on the seawall with great ocean views! Its also great to be able to each outside when the weather permits.

• Visited December 2012

Galveston, Texas, United States
“lost potential...”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Mcalisters means well, but everything there (with the exception of the baked potato) tastes like it's 'out of a can'. Bland, soulless food that you can make at home. The soup must come out of a bag thats been frozen. The BBQ baked potato is good as long as you get a fresh potato, not one thats been sitting in the 'holding oven' all day. C+

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Paul E
Everywhere
“Just what I needed!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Just needed a small lunch close to the hotel. The service was quick and efficient. No extra charge for actually wanting something healthy(fruit) with your sandwich instead of the requisite chips. Good turkey sandwich(good deli meat) on a toasted croissant. I was going to try a local deli but after my BAD breakfast at Star drugstore I was HUNGRY 2 hours later and not willing to risk it. I knew what I was getting here. Sometimes chains do come in handy. Enjoy!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank davissummer24
Nacogdoches, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday light meal”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Our turkey/bacon sandwich was very good, our veggie baked potato was 10" long (I measured it & took a picture) but the cheese was hard and the potato was not hot, I had to asked to have it reheated and it took several minutes and still was just warm, not very good at all and it looked like it would be on the menu. The cashier was very nice and friendly. We ate on the patio and it was dimly lit.

Visited October 2012
“No Gluten Frree Menu or Knowledge”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I found this restaurant using my Find Me Gluten Free App on my phone, which said that this chain has a gluten free menu. The staff didn't know anything about the menu or gluten free. Luckily, there was a link on the chain's internet site for guidance, but I didn't feel too confident following it given that the staff weren't familiar. I just got a salad. The rest of the family thought it was OK. The kids meals would be OK for a very little kid becuase the portions were so small. If you have kids that are older than 7 or 8, they should order a side of something extra or get one of those huge cookies.

Visited September 2012