“Good for the price”
other travelers have booked this property
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers even with rain coming in view still beautifull
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
really cool, 4 covered picnic areas, hotdogs and burgers
even with rain coming in view still beautifull
view from our balcony, morning, noon, and night
view from inside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
tammyhodg...
“Good for the price”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The beach was in walking distance right across the seawall. Loved to sit on the balcony watching the waves coming in. The only problem was there was only on blanket besides the comforter in the bedroom. And since there was 5 of us that was difficult.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Needed blankets for the beds
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
BrianThir...
“Great location, owner is very friendly, good value for the money.”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Great location, beautifull view.
Nice swimmingpool. Great value for the money. Badroom was very clean, had to do some dusting and cleaning in the livingroom and kitchen but for the money they charge that was no problem at all!!!

Dallas
Reviewed October 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Peacesang...
Austin, Texas
“Quiet retreat!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

We had a great stay before my bf was to be deployed. I wanted something quiet and relaxing and we got just that. On Friday there was a storm that blew trough and with the location of the rental we got a beautiful light show that we could safely watch from the sofa in the living room. The place was clean and stocked if we wanted to make dinner as opposed to eating out. I will recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a mini hideaway. Thanks so much!

Houston
Reviewed September 3, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Management Response
Sep 3, 2013
This condo is our retirement home. Finances are such that we share with others who can not afford to purchase their own. Those same finances make us our own cleaning service, so know the condo was clean for you. .My husband cleans the balcony on his hands and knees and I am responsible for bath and bed. I do not know where you were but you were not in my home enjoying my hospitality. I will submit your review and my response to every vacation website I can find because no one should extend you courtesy especially since we keep our rates down so all can vacation.
smatch4
Leander, Texas
“Good value for the money!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Renting this condo was very easy. I was perfect for us (2 adults an 11 year old and a 3 year old). Beach is across the street and the pools are nice for relaxing after "relaxing" at the beach with a 3 year old. There is just enough kitchen to stave off going broke on eating out all the time, although we had to cut the frozen pizza in half to get it to fit in the stove. We will definitely come back!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the pool
Liked least: bathroom was a little out dated
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lorena
Reviewed August 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Cleanliness Check in / front desk
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing