“Yummy bakery treats”
Review of PattyCakes Bakery

PattyCakes Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Galveston
Description: Excellent and beautiful baked goods. Owners also own Mosquito Cafe located on 14th St, just across the street. OFFERS BAKED DOG TREATS.
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We stopped here for a break while taking our Galveston Historical golf cart tour and I'm so glad that we did. Everything in the bakery case looked sooooo good. I got the chocolate dipped cocoanut macroons and they were very moist and scrumptious. We would have probably never seen this place except for taking the tour. Also...they deliver their bakery goods across the street to The Mosquito restaurant (which is great for them!)

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Patty Cakes is across from The Mosquito Cafe, yummy pastries to complement even breakfast!

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Stopped here for a mid morning pick me up, recommended by a 6th generation local. What a great bakery. Tought to choose only one item. Will have to come back soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

The people behind the counter were very helpful and pleasant. We purchased a small chocolate cheesecake that was delicious. Also had some croissants that were very tasty - the pastry was flaky and scrumptious. My only complaint is that the prices are not marked or listed, so you have no idea how much items are. We thought the total was pretty high for what we got. Very good quality, but pricey. Would have appreciated knowing how much items were before purchasing without having to ask about each option. Will definitely return.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Came here after having dinner across the street and this place is AMAZING! The staff were extremely helpful and took time to answer all my questions about the various desserts. I cannot put into words how good everything was that I bought. My favorite item was probably the "holy cow" I believe it is called (two pieces of yellow cake with mocha buttercream in the middle surrounded by chocolate frosting). We were going to go back on Sunday but didn't make it back in time as they were closed (12-5) and then they were closed on Monday on our way out of town. I was hoping to go back and buy twice as much as I bought the first time. I highly recommend this wonderful bakery!! It will not disappoint you!

1  Thank Thecrayonbx