“The best of the two Olympias”
Review of Olympia Grill

Olympia Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Olympia Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 311 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Grill, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on Seawall and 49th, the Olympia Grill features dog-friendly, outdoor seating. Voted 'Best Local', 'Greek' and 'Salad'. Thank You. Come by and enjoy our gluten-free and vegetarian items, clearly marked on our menu for your convenience! We also do take-out, delivery, and off-site catering as well.
Galveston, Texas
“The best of the two Olympias”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This restaurant doesn't have the same ambiance of the Pier 21 establishment but the food and service is superb! Service has always been excellent. More locals than tourists I would say.

2 Thank criticalchristopher

Killeen, TX
“Greek Cuisine.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This would be an excellent place to dine if you want some Greek Cuisine. I settled for the fish and chips and my friend ordered the pork loin riv eye.

2 Thank TexieKilleen-TX
Atyrau, Kazakhstan
“great greek salad...but final bill a surprise”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I ordered a large Greek Salad (lunch special $10.99, regularly $11.99). I asked about how much feta & olives it included and he said it was a fair amount of feta but only 2-3 olives. I asked if he could be heavy on the feta and olives and in reading back the order he indicated extra feta and olives. What was delivered was a good supply of olives on the salad and an extra slice of feta, making me very happy. The salad tasted great.
My only complaint was that when the bill was presented, he charged me $13.88 for the salad. When I questioned the server he said it was for the additional olives. I suppose I should have asked but likewise, he should have told me he was going to change me so much more and I would have negotiated a bit as I finished the plate with a number of uneaten olives.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank brownq8
Austin, Texas
“Very good food”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

A little expensive and waitress seemed new but very good food. We loved the gyro platter and salads.

2 Thank Tim087
League City, Texas
“yum”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Always stop by if we are at beach. Excellent greek salad and EXCELLENT lentil soup. Ina Garten has a recipe as good as this one just fyi. I always get baked chicken with lemon and oregano. They also sell greek salad dressing :)! I need to go back and stock up since greek salads are my fave!

• Visited July 2012