“Delish”

Olympia the Grill at Pier 21
Reserve with OpenTable
Olympia the Grill at Pier 21 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 315 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on a working harbor with a great view of vessels going up and down the channel and dolphins frolicking in the bay. The best seafood and view of the sunset in Galveston. We offer private dining for between 10 and 300, and have accommodated many large functions such as the Commemoration of the USS Fort Worth, many weddings, bachelorette parties and rehearsal dinners. We are also within easy walking distance of the Strand on Pier 21.
Reviewed October 22, 2010

Went one evening after my mom read the reviews about this place, I think in the newspaper. I ordered the greek salad, tzaki (I didn't spell right but you know what I mean) sauce, and their gulf shrimp and everything was sooooooo good. I also asked the waiter if they sold their greek salad dressing and he said yes, so I bought me a bottle for ten bucks and I already used it all. I am making my husband take me back tonight and I think I will try the gyros pita sandwich. The atmosphere was really nice as well. We sat outside that evening and looked for dolphins while waiting for our food.

3  Thank christina0522
There are newer reviews for Olympia the Grill at Pier 21

Reviewed July 13, 2010

Way over priced. Food really not that good. Service just fair.

2  Thank TexTraveler1956
Reviewed June 20, 2010

Really enjoyed this place. Food was great, service was great, iced tea was great, atmosphere was really nice yet comfortable. Will definitely go here again and again.

2  Thank LauraML
Reviewed June 18, 2010

We were in Galveston for two days and ate there twice. they served a great Greek salad with grilled scallops and had a nice selection of Greek wines. The view of the sunset is very nice and the harbor traffic is very entertaining.

1  Thank texmarc
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Galveston, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Great food great atmosphere watch the cruise ships leave from the deck.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook