“Galveston texas”

Olympia the Grill at Pier 21
Reserve with OpenTable
Olympia the Grill at Pier 21 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 314 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on a working harbor with a great view of vessels going up and down the channel and dolphins frolicking in the bay. The best seafood and view of the sunset in Galveston. We offer private dining for between 10 and 300, and have accommodated many large functions such as the Commemoration of the USS Fort Worth, many weddings, bachelorette parties and rehearsal dinners. We are also within easy walking distance of the Strand on Pier 21.
Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States
“Galveston texas”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We ordered from the brunch menu and it was enough food for 2. They did not open until 11:00 am which seems a little late to start brunch but the service and food was worth the wait!

• Visited November 2013

“Go back and back and back again.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We vacation in Galveston several times a year and always plan at least one meal here each time. Try the hummus, tyropita, seasonal items and especially their baklava.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Service & Tasty menu”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Enjoyed our meal with a nice bay view. Service was the attentive and food very tasty.
Thank you very much.

Granbury, Texas
“A Good Place”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

This was the second time eating here and like the first, it was good and I recommend it. The Bloody Mary's are wonderful!! I had the chicken strips with French fries and a side salad. My only complaint is they "will not" substitute a salad for French fries and I really don't understand why. I heard another person ask the same question while I was there. The view is great and I would recommend eating here. This my be my second review of this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
“Good lunch at the pier”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We are from New England and visited Galveston recently. We stopped here to see the movie, "The Great Storm" and went to lunch at the Olympia at about 1:00 PM on a Wednesday, sitting outside on the deck. I think we were the only patrons at this time as many booths were being set up for the "Lone Star Bike Rally" planned for the weekend which were obstructing access to the Pier area.
My wife ordered the Veggie Pita with a fresh fruit side which she fully enjoyed while I ordered the Grilled Chiken Pita which was loaded with delicious chicken. I had the rice for a side which was OK. I would order the fruit if I return again.
We had a nice conversation with the waiter as he had nothing better to do due to the lack of customers. I'm sure they'll make it up with the 300,000 bikers expected for the weekend. The bikers we encountered we're well behaved and friendly but I'll be glad to be leaving on Friday.

Visited October 2013