“If I could have only stayed longer!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Front Balcony Living Area
Exterior
Parking
Front Exterior
Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Marcia B
“If I could have only stayed longer!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Recently stayed at this beach front property and my only regret is that I couldn't just move in! This place was amazing! From the deck you have such a beautiful view of the beach and the ocean where you can watch the sun rise and set. The gentle breeze and roar of the ocean made for the perfect setting for reading, or catching a nap.
Each and every room of the home is beautifully decorated and make you feel right at home. It is a dream vacation and I can't wait to go back!!

Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Mra”
Reviewed September 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What a fun filled stay at the Galveston beach house. This house definitely exceeded my expectations - way better then the pictures and videos. I always believed that Galveston beach had lots of seaweed, well this part of the land proved me wrong....hardly any seaweed and easy excess to the beach.
The deco is tasteful and the kitchen is well equipped with all utensils and dining sets provided. Basically going from one home to another.
All the bedrooms are of a good size, with plenty of room for storage, comfy beds. Coming from London a queen size felt like a king!
There are deck chairs, mats and other beach equipment provided to make the most of this beach.
Although we didn't get time to experience the activities in town, we drove past pleasure pier, beachfront shopping, scenic ocean views and had dinner and breakfast before heading back.
We are in the process of booking our next years’ vacation with our friends.
Definitely recommend this beach house. It's a perfect relaxing break.
A must stay. We would give it a 5 star plus!

cbalenene
Sugar Land, Texas
“WOW, WOW, WOW!”
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This beautiful beach house in Galveston was just so awesome. My family and I went in June for a short stay and we just loved it. The owners spared no expense - so everything is provided and even labeled! All we had to do was go and relax! I just can't say enough about it. All the bedrooms have ample room and are so luxurious BUT SO, SO COMFORTABLE. Like I mentioned before, everything was labeled, so in the kitchen I could just cook with ease and not have to go and find things. The direct beach access made it easy for the kids to come and go as they pleased. They could shower downstairs after in the outdoor shower, which was great! I wish we could stay there every weekend. I hope to look into going back for the holidays...it would absolutely be an excellent place to stay while all the holiday activities are going on in town! Would absolutely recommend this place to anyone. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Nainash P
Sugar Land, Texas
“Stunning”
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked this property for a family gathering. When we entered, the first word that came to mind was stunning. Beautifully decorated, clean and spacious were the things that caught our eye. Every small detail was looked after. There was a full kitchen with all the amenities of being at home. The view was fantastic. The large deck area provided the perfect place to relax and enjoy the fresh beach air. A short walk and you are right on the beach. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would definitely book again in the future.

Leena T
“BEAUTIFUL!”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This home was immacualtely clean and beautifully decorated and being right on the beach was awesome. What you see in the pictures is what you get. But what you dont see is all the details the owners added like the labeling of where things go in the kitchen, or the extra foil and saran wrap which my family really appreicated.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing