“Awesome lodging for a reasonable price”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Lorena L
“Awesome lodging for a reasonable price”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I can't say enough good things about our time spent at the condo. The unit was immaculate and nicely appointed but we still paid far less than we were quoted for other less desirable sources condos. On our next trip to Galveston we will attempt to stay here again guaranteed. Location, quality and price simply can't be beat.

Jun 4, 2017
I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Hope you return soon.
ssdsdfsdf...
Katy, Texas
“Beautiful ocean view”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

It is newly remodeled. Nice bedrooms and bathrooms. Perfect for six people. Wonderful ocean view from the three balconies. Fully furnished and great amenities. Includes tennis courts and swimming pool. Highly recommend if you're looking for vacation condo!

Jun 4, 2017
I am glad you enjoyed yourself
Mobile693...
“Perfect location and beautiful accommodations for a relaxing trip to Galveston”
Reviewed May 27, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My family enjoy the stay, place is clean and has many accommodations. outstanding Galveston ocean view. Great for a cup of coffee at sunday enjoying the view. perfect stay.

May 30, 2017
I am very glad you enjoyed yourself
Anita C
“Oceanview apartment”
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The apartment was real nice, the location is real close to all the attraction in Galveston. We stay with my family for the weekend and we had a real good time

I am glad you enjoyed yourself
Sunshine3...
“Immaculate beach condo with great service”
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This place was immaculate, well decorated , and well equipped. Great location. My family had a great time. Enjoyed the mornings and evenings watching the sunrise and sunset. The owner was very helpful. Definitely be back this summer.

May 30, 2017
I am glad you enjoyed yourself and cant wait to have you back
Jonathan...
“Best vacation ever had”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed at by the sea. I enjoyed my stay very much. The neighbors were very courteous about others that lived in the apartments, little or no noise was a plus. I had everything I needed right in my apartment. The laundry room, dishwashing machine, microwave heating and AC when needed. Also the staff were very friendly they made me feel at home as soon as you enter the club house.Over all I enjoyed my stay at by the sea. I highly recommend this place for any family that are looking for a place to stay.

May 26, 2017
I am glad you had a great stay
nrvcareer
Houston, Texas
“Beautiful Ocean Front Condo”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2016

Stayed at this great condo in August. Place had everything you could think of. Fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The living room is huge with 3 large balconies that have a great view of the ocean. We were all very comfortable in the 3 bedroom condo. Each room had its own Flat screen TV so there was no fighting for what to see. With the living room having a very large movie style flat screen TV. We had a great time sipping coffee in the morning and drinking wine in the evening.
Napoleon was a great host. He always made himself available for whatever we needed. Would highly recommend this place and cant wait until we return.

May 26, 2017
Truly happy you enjoyed yourself.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing