My husband and I just got back from a weekend getaway at The Galvestonian!! I can’t say enough great things about our stay. From the first phone call with Susie, who is an asset to the company, to meeting the general manager when we left, everything was perfect. The room surpassed my expectations and the “VIEWS” were awesome. . The grounds and the beach were amazing and were kept so clean. I usually stay on the other end of the island, but I can now say, that I will forever be staying at the beautiful Galvestonian. So if you are looking for a romantic getaway or take your family I highly recommend you try The Galvestonian, You wont be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston