This was our 4th stay at the Galvestonian and it did not disappoint: clean rooms, friendly service, easy beach access, heated pool, tennis, biking, roller-blading, beautiful sunsets...you name it!!! If you are planning a vacation as a couple or a family, then this is the place for you. Just one hour from Houston, the Galvestonian is convenient and affordable. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Galvestonian is designed for pleasure and relaxation. For outdoor fun, the large heated swimming pool, which features a hot-tub Jacuzzi, is elevated on a deck which runs almost the entire length of the building. This affords the privacy you deserve, plus a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. The spacious poolside cabana is quiet, shaded area for enjoying pool side refreshments. For tennis buffs, there are two lighted courts. And, of course, there are miles of beach a few steps down from the pool deck. You can stroll along the water's edge, build sand castles or simply relax on the sand and let the sun's golden rays warm your body.East Beach is the most exclusive beach in Texas. Only 50 minutes from Hobby Airport and only three minutes from downtown Galveston. East Beach is a hideaway which will allow you to escape life's pressures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Galvestonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston