Rosenberg Motel
Comfort Suites Galveston(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$109
$135
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$179
$187
$176
  • Pool
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Breakfast included
$140
  • Beachfront
$161
Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$249
$183
$179
  • Restaurant
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$104
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I Took My Son And His Friends There For Our Birthday And To Stay In Pleasure Pear!!! I Paid Extra For An Addtnl Child Being There With Us And Then They Harassed Us All Weekend That We Were There Accusing Us Of Sneaking Others In Our Room When We Didnt Know Anyone Else There! Im A Honest Adult! They Threatended To Call The Law If Anyone Extra Was There That Shouldnt Have Been And There Wasnt Anyone Extra There!! They Raised The Price From $50 A Night To $75 A Night All In One Weekend.. They Are Very Very Rude And I Dont Know How They Stay In Business. I Am Reportting Them To The Bbb. I Hope They Get Put Out Of Business!! They Stand Outside And Watch You Leave Your Room The Owners Are Harassing And Its Sucked It Almost Ruined Our Trip- It did ruin our birthday fun

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank wendyowens1
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Well I never even got a chance to actually stay..I called to see about making reservations and the owner that answered the phone CUSSED ME UP AND DOWN! I asked if they had any rooms available for the night and he told me,"YOU WANT ROOM!! YOU COME HERE AND SPEAK TO MANAGER...DO NOT CALL HERE MOTHER F*****!! I was apolled at the even thought of how they run that place if that is how they answer their phones and speak to potential customers. Honestly worst experience I have ever had TRYING to make a reservation.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed November 13, 2009

Well at first glance, no the hotel is not inviting. No it's not the prettiest. But for my two day business on the Island, I find this hotel a good place to rent. Stay inside and lock the door once your in. And ask where to best park the car; the landlord knows best.

Alone, better to stay at the more contemporary motels. But with a friend the rooms and showers are adequate, vintage and fairly safe.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
6  Thank one_way_ticket_back
Reviewed May 18, 2009

Owner is no-nonsense, but he does not want the rowdy crowd running of his clientelle. This is not the Marriott, but they are nice clean rooms for the price. Don't be discourraged by the other review.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
7  Thank guest123456U_s_
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 4, 2004

Not only where they extremely rude on the phone before we even got there but this place is a horrible excuse for a business. The rooms were nasty and the owner was the rudest man I have ever met.

21  Thank A TripAdvisor Member