“Worth every penny!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of MI Casa su Casa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jerseygir...
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

My family stayed here the week of June 24th for Dance Nationals taking place at the nearby Convention Center. This condo was perfect from the upgrades in this unit to the washer/ dryer system and full kitchen. It is so peaceful and quite in this unit. I was concerned due to the fact it is located at the corner of one of the busiest spots in town. But that was what added to the fun during our stay as you can “people watch” and still enjoy the views of the beach and Gulf. The only reason I did not give this a Five-Star rating is because when we were able to get into the unit upon our arrival (the lock is on a timer so you can not get in until the scheduled time) the room had not been cleaned. After a two-day drive to arrive here it was quite frustrating but Matthew was quick to respond to my call and took action. He made “good” and we really appreciated his concern for his guests. We will consider this unit the next tine we visit the island.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
feleciabr...
Memphis, Tennessee
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed June 7, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I really enjoyed myself. The place was awesome. Close to everything and the beach was right across the street. Good restaurants and grocery shopping nearby. My family had a blast. We will come back.

Jun 11, 2018
I'm so happy that you enjoyed my condo and your vacation. It's reviews like this that drive me in this business. Making memories is priceless. Thank you again for choosing my condo.
Charlotte...
Crawford, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 3, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We absolutely loved the condo we stayed in — Mi Casa su Casa!! The decor was beautiful, staff was friendly and helpful, grounds were exceptionally well maintained. We walked across the street to McDonalds for breakfast and across the other way to the beach. Centrally located to everywhere we wanted to go.

Jun 6, 2018
Thank you for the "Awesome" review. Our goal is and has always been to provide you are guest with 5 star accommodations. Hope to see you again soon.
Pamela J...
“Great place with great amenities!”
Reviewed May 15, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Great location! Awesome suite great for kids, ours loved the bunk beds. Pool Was great after the beach. Had a lot of wind so we bought some kites for the kiddos! They loved it and we’ll be back. Great for small families!

May 17, 2018
Thank you for the kind review, it bring me joy to know that I had a small part in making wonderful family memories. You'ar always welcome back, thank you again.
rjkkc005
Pierre Part, Louisiana
“Condo review”
Reviewed March 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Very nice condo! Very clean and it was across from the beach. It was furnished very nicely. Appliances, silverware, and dishes were matching and new. We will definitely be back!

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. It's people like you that make lease my condo a joy. I do hope to host you again.
Phuong T
“Very Nice Condo!”
Reviewed January 29, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

The condo is very clean, the beach is across from the street you can see it from the balcony, they provide you all kitchen stuffs (pots, knives,coffee maker, blender...) the condo fully equipment ( full size stove, full size oven, dishwasher & a washer & dryer ) they even give you 2 beach chairs,an umbrella ...I’m telling you they are provided so much, I really didn’t pack much other than my clothes & personal items & you really don’t need a car to get you around because everything is in the walking distance,My family Love it, we will definitely Book it again !.

Jan 30, 2018
Thank you Phuong, it was my please to host your family.
jhs2018
Spring, Texas
“Room with a view”
Reviewed January 18, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Clean, comfortable, convienient condo with the best view of the ocean made our vacation awesome. We will definitely book another getaway in this exact spot.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing